The algorithm for flexible management of road reconstruction and construction is implemented by Geometa’s team.
Model for selecting priority areas for street reconstruction, Tyumen, 2016
The growing population of Tyumen and the deteriorating traffic situation have required more investment in the reconstruction of existing streets and the construction of new highways. It was decided to automate the managing process of the transport infrastructure development program and create a model that would determine the value of each activity.
The value calculation was based on the following factors:
- the number of the population affected by the changes, taking into account the population grow forecast;
- traffic situation;
- quality of streets, including facilities as lights and pipes;
- the possibility, timing and cost of land buyout;
- cost and terms of reconstruction or new construction;
- planned amount of financing.
The model allows us to add new factors and recalculate values in case of changes in factor values.
Video — Analysis of data on the mobility of citizens and traffic situation based on information from mobile operators
Using Geometa we developed a web application that provides daily monitoring of construction work and document management to manage the model implementation process.
Web application for managing the implementation of projects for the new construction and reconstruction of the road network, Tyumen, 2016